Admit Card for GATE 2018 exam will be available from GATE Online Application Processing System- GOAPS from January 4, 2018. Candidates can down their GATE admit card 2018 using their enrollment id and password from the portal.
Things to recall for GATE 2018 Admit Card:
- Nominees are asked to obtain their admit cards online on GOAPS site from January 4, 2018. It may only be downloaded through portal and it won’t be delivered by post or as email attachment
- The admit card to the examination ought to be printed in color without a soft copy will be contemplated
- Candidates should bring a print-out of this downloaded acknowledge card during their examination for the confirmation together with the original and valid photo identification record (No photocopy/scanned copy/not an expired record)
- For Indian applicants, identification cards such as Passport, PAN card, Voter ID, Aadhaar-UID, College ID, Employee ID and Driving License is going to be okay and also for International candidates, just a legal Passport/Government issued ID/College ID/Employee ID will be approved as the established identification
- Candidate’s picture and signature images need to be clear and legible on the admit card. The picture in the papers must match the appearance of the candidate on the day of examination
The information included on the admit card for GATE 2018 will be candidate’s name, signature and picture, test day instructions, assessment date and time slot, enrollment number, examination center speech, GATE Paper/Code.
IIT Guwahati has asked all such candidates not having confirmed their email address and mobile number during entry of GATE program should confirm the same by logging into the GOAPS portal site when you can, the link to which can be appsgate.iitg.ac.in
The program procedure of GATE 2018 began on September 1 and concluded on October 9, 2017.
The links for GATE mock test will also be currently active on the official site. Nominees that are due to arise in the GATE examination in February 2018, must try the mock test to comprehend the pattern of this examination and produce an idea about the kind of questions that will be asked in the examination.